Garth Brooks is the first musician I ever saw in concert! It was an amazing show (on his Fresh Horses tour), and I've loved his songs before and since then.
Here are some of my favorites:
- The Thunder Rolls - If you've never listened to the extra verse in the live versions, you're missing out. Chills!
- Ireland - A beautiful haunting ode to the morn of a battle.
- Beaches of Cheyenne - Another heartbreaking rodeo love saga.
- The River - One of the best life lesson songs I've heard.
- Standing Outside the Fire - I've talked about this one before. Full of inspiration for when you need to pick yourself up and keep going!