I, of course, had to test it!
That Klingon answer has me slightly worried. :)
Try it for yourself here.
More fun questions...
A few weeks ago, Georgina over at Diary of a Writer in Progress gave me a blog award shout out, plus some questions to answer. Here we go!
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Bright or teal blue
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A Memory of Light, Robert Jordan
THE POWER GOES OUT. IT WILL BE OUT FOR SEVERAL HOURS. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURSELF?
Read…and possibly write. Dark nights are great for inspiration, and I always have a flashlight, lantern or candle at hand.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Get Your Shine On, by Florida Georgia Line
GREATEST STRUGGLE AS A WRITER?
Learning what NOT to put on the page. And finding time...yeah, that one!
WHAT IS THE ONE BOOK YOU THINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ?
If you’re holding me strictly to one book (vs. a series), it’d be The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye. If I’m allowed a series it’s, of course, Wheel of Time.
IF YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE GREEK GODS WHO WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?
Ooh, fun question. Probably Artemis or Athena.
WEIRDEST THING YOU'VE EVER BEEN TOLD BY A FORTUNE COOKIE?
Um…I don’t remember. I’m usually too busy enjoying their tasty goodness.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’ve done a mile-long ocean swim
- Tornadoes freak me out
- So does walking into a pitch dark woods at dawn, but I do it anyway
- My eyes water when I hear or see anything eerie. It is different than crying, and my friends make fun of me for it all the time. They’re always trying to get them to water.
- I am a die-hard Bon Jovi fan. When I was little, I sang on my kitchen table with an air guitar made from a kiddie broom.
- I interviewed Christina Schwarz (Author of Drowning Ruth) when I was in high school. She’s from my hometown and a fellow alum from a few years back. It was so great to talk with her! She’s very down to earth – I remember her asking me, “Where do you keep your WIPs? All of us writers have a special place for them, don’t we?” So true! And I loved that she asked about it.
- I love honey!