Blog Break



First off - Congrats to all my fellow A to Z'ers! Life kept me from getting around to as many blogs as I would've liked, but all those I did see were fantastic and entertaining. A great variety of themes this year.

Whew, now that A to Z is done, I'm taking a vacay.

Well, not exactly. It's final exam season in MBA-ville, so I'll be studying and prepping. But when I see you again, I'll be steps away from GRADUATION!

In the meantime, enjoy this hilarious commentary on the power of paper.



Back in a week or two.

7 comments:

  1. Ha! I have someone I need to send that video to. :)

    Congrats on finishing the A to Z challenge, and good luck on those exams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Get what you need to have done for this graduation business, and enjoy your break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go study! We'll be here when you get back to celebrate graduation with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the challenge!!! I'm sending good vibes your way and hopefully help you ace those exams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same thing last year. It felt SOOOOOO GOOD! Enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a great blog break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best of luck with everything! By now you must be out of the thick and celebrating, I hope. Quite an accomplishment an MBA so keep celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete