Introducing Milly Silver!

You guys, I'm so excited! Remember Karen Philips from this great interview on my blog? Well, Karen has a shiny new book and a shiny new pen name - Milly Silver! (And, yes, she's okay with me spilling the beans).

The first installment of her YA paranormal adventure, Into the Dark, is available on Amazon. The second one will be available soon, so don't worry...you won't be waiting long.

*This just in: The second volume's live!*

It's a fun read if you like YA adventure/romance with a little real-world medical science thrown in on the side.

Karen and I became writing buddies through the Bransforums a couple years ago. Into the Dark was the first piece I read of hers, and I really enjoyed it. I'm so happy to announce it's birth out into the world. ;)

Stop by and wish Karen/Milly congrats yourself at her new blog.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to Karen, er, Milly Silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both available NOW! Sweet! Now that's my kind of wait!!!
    Congrats to Milly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It's exciting to see part one and two go live! Part one is currently #10 in the UK Amazon Kindle Children's Action Adventure New Releases! *claps hands excitedly*

    Thanks for featuring me/my work again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always eager to congratulate a writers success! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Karen/Milly. Off to visit her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh! What an awesome pen name and an awesome book title! I will add this to my list and check out Karen's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pen name. Congratulations to Karen/Milly!

    ReplyDelete