Two Worlds

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tomorrow is the day we pause to recognize all our blessings, and I don't know about you, but boy do I have a lot to be thankful for!

Hope you all enjoy the time with family and friends, and top off all that shopping and eating with a good book.

Until then, enjoy the latest Resource/Inspiration combo for NaNo!

Resource: Absolute Write
Writing forums for all genres!

Inspiration: Terry Brooks, Sometimes the Magic Works

“Writers live in two worlds—the real world of friends and family and the imaginary world of their writing.
 
If you were to measure the difference in time spent between the two, I suspect you would find it quite small…a writer can’t ever leave either for very long.”

7 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that nano some time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! Very true.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Nicole! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely ate too much, but it's great to take time to count our blessings. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Nicole. I think most of us spend so much time worrying about achieving the perfect balance between both. Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete