Do You Ever Feel This Way About Your Writing?



Because it's Monday, and we all need a laugh, and let's be honest, who hasn't felt this way about a WIP at some point or another. :)

JKR Bonus Link
For those of you who haven't stumbled across this yet, JK Rowling has posted her outlining method and samples online. I found it through this Absolute Write thread, but I know there are other links floating around, too.

What a great tool! I use a similar approach during the editing process to double check my timing and my sub-plot layers, and it's so helpful.

Also, The Capillary over at Circulation in ACTION gave me a Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks for the shout out, and watch for some fun facts soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hooooly crap. I could never outline like that. Kudos to JK Rowling, but I prefer to write by the seat of my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's quite a lot to bite off. I could never manage that for a first draft - only as a double-check while editing. I'm mostly a pantser myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! This is so funny. Thanks for sharing. I'm doing a catch up on all your blog posts. Great to see how well your blog is developing!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen - and I believe congrats are in order for completing your own novel! Yay!

    Glad you enjoyed the clip...I think it's hilarious because it's so true about how we feel re: our writing sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete