It's Official - I'm a Campaigner!




I’m very excited to be taking part in Rachel Harrie’s Platform-Building Campaign. In case you haven’t heard about it yet, the Campaign seeks to connect blogging authors who share genre or reader/audience interests (fantasy for me, of course!) and who truly want to support and network with other aspiring writers.

Watch for fun new posts later this week, but for now, I thought I’d dig into the blog history and suggest some “Campaign Stops” for those who might be new to the blog as part of the campaign.

Enjoy!

Harnessing the Muse You Need NOW
Calling All Non-Magical Beings
Why We Love Spec-Fic
Freedom Fighters
Not Quite as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Play Ball…or Quidditch
The UN-fairytale Ending

9 comments:

  1. Awesome, Nicole! Welcome to the campaign!

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I gave you a Shout-Out today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining the campaign too! I have yet to join a group, though - I'm thinking of joining one on fantasy and another on literary fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David - thanks much for the shout out! Really enjoyed your blog.

    GK - You should definitely join in both fantasy and literary fiction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from a fellow Fantasy 3 Campaigner! I look forward to reading your "Campaign Stops" and getting to know you over the next couple of weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for swinging by my blog the other day, and high-five for Fantasy Group 3! So much awesome. :-) Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm in your Fantasy group for the Campaigners!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jess, Fuzzy & Monkey. :) (Wow, never thought I'd be saying that as a greeting!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit late, but I am in your Fnatasy group.

    Nice to meet you =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicole. I'm late, too. But it's still nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete